Are you seeking a course in digital marketing but confused which one should be picked?
Are you? Stop worrying and get a solution from here as we are going to address your best way!
Today, I’m going to discuss what Google Analytics is and how to get exam sorted.
Let’s get started-
What Is Google Analytics Certification?
The Google Analytics is a demonstration of proficiency in Google Analytics that is available to any individual who has passed the Google Analytics assessment.
Qualified users will be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organizations and at helping others to do the same.
You can earn the certification through Academy for Ads, Google’s online training program.
Aim of Google Analytics Certification Exam –
Intend for this certification exam by Google is to test the proficiency in Google Analytics of any individual.
Before you begin, you have to put some information by signing up in Google.
Then follow the next option and create an individual profile. It will offer you entrance to the free Google Analytics IQ exam.
Google Analytics Certification Exam –
Let’s have a short discussion about this certification exam. The Google Analytics Individual Qualification is certification test.
You will get 70 questions that relate to vocabulary, theory, application, and the Google Analytics platform itself.
For this test the time limit is 90 minutes, you have to solve 70 multiple questions that have two to five answer options.
Why Do You Need To Obtain Google Analytics Certification?
The certificate will be sent via email as there is no physical framed certificate considered. Do you need to know that there are no classrooms, thinking why is it worth your time?
Certainly! If you’re beginner then Google Analytics is easy to learn and use, it keeps increase knowledge.
The utility of Google Analytics has developed in recent years. Whether you’re small or big entrepreneur internet marketer needs Google analytics tactics. Google offers the tools to help get the top search results.
Benefits of Analytics Certification-
(1) Increase Your Eligibility :
The vital benefits of using Analytics certification are getting capability by using the tool.
In this certification, you will be able to learn about Analytics and how you can use them to get better results.
After getting a certification, you will become a successful Analytics user. It will help you effectively for the long-term goals.
(2) Gain a Torrent on Your Competitors :
Though many marketers get failed with their start-up if you have are Google certified in Analytics then you will be ahead of your competitors.
The time of completion of this program, you can write that you are certified by Google in using Analytics.
It will help to grow your reputation in the market and there are best chances more people might want to use your services. Therefore, you will get advanced techniques on your competitors.
(3) Improve Your Career Prospects :
With ample knowledge of Analytics, you will be able to use it like a master.
These program techs you some tricks and tactics which you can use to improve your career prospects of getting on the top despite your competitors are ahead.
Google Analytics For Beginners-Course Overview –
In this program, beginners will know new techniques such as how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters.
You also will be guided how to navigate the Google Analytics interface & reports and set up dashboards & shortcuts.
The course explains how to figure out to the possible audience their behavior reports, set up intend, and campaign tracking.
Unit 1: Introducing Google Analytics –
- Why digital analytics?
- How Google Analytics works
- Google Analytics setup
- How to set up views with filters
Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout –
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Understanding overview reports
- Understanding full reports
- How to share reports
- How to set up dashboards and shortcuts
Unit 3: Basic Reporting –
- Audience reports
- Acquisition reports
- Behavior reports
Unit 4: Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking :
- Measuring Custom Campaigns
- Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Using Goals to measure business objectives
- Measuring AdWords campaigns
- Course review and next steps
Advanced Google Analytics-Course Overview –
Advanced Google Analytics program offers you how to collect data and processed ahead with necessary reports.
It describes how to configure such as custom dimensions, custom metrics, and event tracking to collect data which helps to the business.
The course also exhibits more promoted dissection techniques using division, channel reports, audience reports, and custom reports.
You also will be guided marketing strategies such as remarketing and dynamic remarketing that show through ads to customers.
Unit 1: Data Collection and Processing :
- Google Analytics data collection
- Categorizing into users and sessions
- Applying configuration settings
- Storing data and generating reports
- Creating a measurement plan
Unit 2: Setting Up Data Collection and Configuration :
- Organize your Analytics account
- Set up advanced filters on views
- Create your own Custom Dimensions
- Create your own Custom Metrics
- Understand user behavior with Event Tracking
- More useful configurations
Unit 3: Advanced Analysis Tools and Techniques :
- Segment data for insight
- Analyze data by channel
- Analyze data by audience
- Analyze data with Custom Reports
Unit 4: Advanced Marketing Tools –
- Introduction to remarketing
- Better targeting with Dynamic Remarketing
- Course Summary
E-commerce Analytics-Course Overview –
Find out necessary reporting and analysis techniques to help e-commerce business decisions using Google Analytics data.
This program will let you know measurement, planning process and practice navigating. It will help to improve the performance of e-commerce business.
Unit 1: Introduction to E-commerce Analysis
- Course overview
- Using the measurement plan
- Reporting vs. analysis
- Analysis preparation
- Next steps
Unit 2: Understanding Customers
- Traffic source analysis
- Multi-channel analysis
- Customer profile analysis
- Summary and takeaways
Unit 3: Understanding Shopping Behavior
- Enhanced Ecommerce overview
- On-site merchandising analysis
- Shopping behavior analysis
- Check out analysis
- Summary and takeaways
- Course summary
Google Tag Manager Fundamentals-Course Overview
Organizing various analytics and marketing tags can be a challenge. Redundant or incorrect tags can spoil your data measurement and hamper your site performance.
This program lets you know how Google Tag Manager can be implement and management for marketers, analysts, and developers.
Unit 1: Starting out with Google Tag Manager
- Course Introduction
- Start with a measurement plan
- Develop a tag implementation strategy
- Tag Manager Overview
Unit 2: Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Install the Google Analytics tag
- Set up a GA Property variable
- Set up cross-domain tracking
- Understand the Data Layer
Unit 3: Collecting data using the Data Layer, variables, and events
- Pass static values into Custom Dimensions
- Pass dynamic values into Custom Metrics
- Track events with variables
Unit 4: Using additional tags for marketing and remarketing
- Set up AdWords conversion tracking
- Set up Dynamic Remarketing
- Course Review
Frequently Asked Questions–
Q1: Is there any different language in Google Analytics for the beginners?
Ans. Yes! For the beginners, there are several languages available such as Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
You can pick your language in the bottom right corner of the page.
Q2: How long it takes time to complete Google Analytics?
Ans. If you go for the entire course, it takes four to six hours to complete. It is depending on your level of course content.
Q3: How much will I have to score for this program?
Ans. You will get a certificate after successful completion the course. User Profile will let you know your progress. You can return at any time to complete the course assessments.
You will need to score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate.
Q4: How can I know my User Profile?
Ans. In order to view the user profile, you need to sign in to Analytics Academy. Then click on your account email or picture in the top right corner, and then select Profile.
Q5: Do I need PC for this course?
Ans. To view the course and complete all the activities, you will need an Internet-enabled gadget to access your Google Account.
Q6: Can I use my mobile device to view the course?
Ans. This program has formats like video and text lessons that are accessible from most of the mobile devices.
However, not all devices are the same, so some content may not work on some mobile devices.
Suppose, I’ve completed my Google Analytics, now what is next?
In order to take your Google Analytics sense to next level, keep checking out the tips and tricks in the Google Analytics program on Google+. YouTube channel explores videos on additional topics.
Are you ready to take this program? If you yes then you need to follow few things before you start:
- Make sure that you have sufficient time approx 2h with no interruptions.
- Open two tabs, first one for the test and on the second one for browser tab that can be opened with your Google Analytics account and the second tab on this website.
- You have 90 minutes to answer 70 questions. Once you started the test you can’t stop or pause.
- All the questions are multiple choices.
- Be aware that you only have one chance to answer a question.
- There is no possibility to skip a question and answer it later or review your questions and make changes at the end.
- You can click on one of the answers and change that before you click on “Confirm Answer”.
- Before proceeding, read the question properly and all of the possible answers very carefully.
- Your focus should be to complete the question within 1 minute. It will give you some time to think about next question.
- Don’t resolve first that seems difficult, do the easy one first.
- After answering the last question you will immediately see the result of your test.
After the exam –
After successfully passed the exam, you will be able to download your certification in PDF format.
Google Analytics Program-
You can choose Analytics program from by reading Google Analytics. Google Analytics Certification Cost is free, and some of the top Analytics Program courses are-
- Digital Analytics Fundamentals
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
- Mobile App Analytics Fundamentals
- Google Analytics Platform Principles
- Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Analytics Academy courses
You can join Google Analytics community to get updates on existing and new course content from Google.
Google Analytics resources include all kinds of interactive mediums to help you, for example-
- Google Analytics Academy
- Google Analytics YouTube Channel
- Google Analytics Blog
- Google Analytics G+ Community
- Google Analytics Demo Account
- Google Analytics Help Centre
Topics Important to give Google Analytics Certification Exam Answers
- Campaign Tracking & AdWords Integration
- Event Tracking & Virtual Page Views
- Internal Site Search
- Motion Charts
- Custom Reports
- Domains & Subdomains
- E-commerce Tracking
- Regular Expressions
- Advanced Segments
- Traffic Sources
- Interpreting Reports
- Tracking Code
- Interface Navigation
- Accounts & Profiles
Advantages of Google Analytics Certified Professionals
- GA Certification helps to get impressive business decisions through Data of Google Analytics.
- GA helps to get expertise to trace the impact of mobile users and figure out the performance of mobile apps in company’s ROI.
- The Google Analytics Certified professional knows well who is visiting your site, how they are coming to your site, and what they are searching on your site.
- Google Analytics Certification program gives knowledge and makes you an expert. GA Certified professionals know how to optimize marketing campaign, improve website usability, identify the target audience, allocate budget.
- Google Analytics Certification helps to find out how to perform your site, and customize your site as per the interests of your target audiences.
- Google certified professionals would be able to do competitive analysis and repackage site accordingly to ROI.
- Google certified experts can measure the productivity of its Social Media Engagements.
- Google Analytics Certification course lets you track all your social media activities on different social networks.
- Google certificate proves that you can effectively trace demographic details of your traffic, keyword terms, bounce rate, number of returning, average time your visitors spend on your site.
Here is key information to know about the test:
- The Google Analytics Exam is free
- The test is 70 questions long
- You have 90 minutes to complete the entire exam
- You can’t pause, go back, or mark any questions unanswered while taking the test
- The test consists of a combination of multiple choice and True/False questions
- To pass, you need to score 56/70, or an 80% correct rate
- Google’s Analytics Academy
- Jens Sorensen Blog Post
- digital relevance Questions
- Google Analytics Test Questions
- Cheat Sheet by Matt Gratt
- Blast Analytics & Marketing Cheat Sheet
- Google Analytics Help Page
- IP Address Range Tool
- GA Tracking Code
- Exclude Internal Traffic
- Configure Site Search
- Justin Cutroni Post
- E-commerce Tracking
- Avinash Kaushik Post
- Tommy Griffith Post
Tips for Cracking Google Analytics Exam:
- Don’t take the exam without any preparation. We would urge you to have enough study with the material to get experience for the program.
- So start a blog and integrate Google Analytics and start analyzing data.
- Start writing blog posts and add a UTM code to the same before you start promoting it on Social Media channels. It will highly help you to track accurate data.
- To set up aim on Google Analytics platform you need to give a conversion value in order to understand how it completely works.
- Analyze both real times and recorded data and draw distinctions from both.
I hope now You have some idea about google analytics certification exam and how you can prepare and get certification in Google analytics.