Facebook Ad Checklist to Create a Successful Ad Campaign
After the initiation of a Facebook ad, Facebook is no longer limited to a social network. Now in 2017, It became a goldmine for Advertisers and businesses.
People spend a lot of time on Social media and Facebook is at the top of this list.
According to the recent report, in every 1-minute facebook user likes 4.1 million posts.
Yes, you are right it’s a huge number. So the opportunities for this platform are just way beyond the expectation.
Here is an infographic, which includes the 6 necessary steps:
In this post, I am sharing some Tips and facebook ad checklist which will help you to go through every necessary step to create a successful Facebook Ad, let start –
Step 1: Objective –
Setting an objective is always the first step for any advertising campaign. In Facebook, before choosing an objective, ask these 3 questions to your self-
- Which Facebook Ad objective are you choosing?
- Why are you choosing this objective?
- How does this objective fit in with your sales funnel?
Once this step is done then it’s time to go to the next step!
Step 2: Conversion –
Once you set up your objective, now it’s time to set up a Facebook pixel. Facebook pixel is something which allows tracking the conversion.
Ask these things to yourself!
- Do you have the Facebook pixel installed?
- What are you using as a conversion event for the Facebook pixel?
- How does tracking that activity fits into your sales process?
Once you find an answer to these questions, you can go to the next step.
Step 3: Audience –
Finding your target audience is yet another important part of any advertising campaign. To be successful in Facebook advertising, finding the ideal customer is the key.
Ask these questions to yourself to find your ideal targeting!
Step 1 (a) – General targeting
- What is the preferred age group for your targeting?
- Are your products or services specific to one gender?
- What language are you targeting?
Step 2 (b) -Detailed Targeting
- What interests or pages are you targeting?
- Are you excluding any pages or specific audience?
Once this step is complete then go to the next Step!
Step 4: Placements
Once you set up objective, conversion action, and audience now it’s time to find the relevant places. The best Ad placement can dramatically improve your conversion and save budget.
You can choose where your ad will be shown.
To find the best placement, ask these questions to yourself!
- Are you choosing automatic placement or custom placement?
Find the best placement, although I will suggest you to go for custom placement to get best results.
Step 5: Budget and Scheduling –
Defining a Budget and ad scheduling is another important aspect to get the best result from the ad. To use it wisely ask a question to yourself!
- What is your daily budget?
- What is your budgeting schedule?
Check these steps and find best budget and timing to enable your campaign.
Step 6: The Ad –
1(a) Design and create your first Ad
Facebook offers different types of ad, which includes Carousel ad, lead ads, video ads, canvas ads etc.
Ask question to find the best one!
- Which ad format are you choosing?
- What is the link you are using?
- Do you have a headline and ad copy ready?
2 (a) Preview your ad –
Once you created your first ad, make sure you preview your ad before publishing. Ask question to yourself to make an extraordinary ad!
- Does it catch the attention of your ideal customer?
- is the link “above the fold?”
- Is there a clear call to action?
You are done!
A Digital Marketing consultant can help you to create the most affordable business strategy for your products and services. You can visit this link and schedule your Free Consulting session.