PPC aka pay per click is a form of advertising where we promote our business on the search engine. If you are looking for targeted traffic to your website then PPC is the best option. In order to do PPC advertising with Google Adwords, you need great foundation of knowledge.
This is the reason, why I have designed this special training program in Pay per click advertising. This Course covers main tools and techniques that will help every Adwords learner to make better use of Google Adwords for their business. In this exclusive Google Adwords and facebook advertising course, you will learn topic by topic and step by step so that you can get most out of search engine marketing in shortest time.
Who can do this Course?
This course is designed for those who have already gain little success on their own with PPC and looking for more clear insight of Google Adwords and Facebook advertising. Apart from these if you have asked yourself the following question , then this training program is for you.
- I want to make career is search engine marketing.
- I don’t have marketing background but I want to learn pay per click advertising.
- I am a SEO professional but I want to excel my career into Google Adwords.
- I am tired of learning search engine marketing by my own but now I need an expert guidance.
- I want to do my PPC management by my own for my business.
About PPC Training Batches-
The training batches are for small group of 8-10 people. The whole training program is designed in a way that all the attendees get equal opportunity to understand the core techniques of PPC.Contact Me
What will you learn?
This PPC training program is a blend of best strategies and easy to apply Adwords techniques. It is designed to make most out of Adwords to push your website towards more revenue and sales. This course is best suitable for Digital marketers or anyone at a digital agency that deals in media buys. This comprehensive course covers is specially focused in-
- Understanding of SEM and common PPC terms.
- Driving consistent traffic to the landing pages of website.
- Creation and optimization of profitable Adwords campaign.
- The process of obtaining best quality score of keywords
- Conversion set up process to determine the value of a advertising campaign
- Remarketing campaign to retarget your previous visitor to visit your site.
- Traffic report analysis to make better optimization process decisive.
- Automation to reduce time and maintenance cost of your ad campaign.
- Integration of Adwords and Google analytic account.
- Phone call setup, form submission and other tracking.
- Conversion optimization to increase sales to your website.
You can use pay per click advertising to bring targeted traffic to your website, but the most imperative thing is understanding of Adwords. The interactive curriculum of PPC training is designed give deeper understanding of adword auction process. In the end of this course you will learn to drive consistent, high quality traffic to the website every single day. Lets check it out PPC course curriculum -
- What is PPC?
- Why use PPC advertising for your business?
- Paid Campaigns Major Terms
- My Client Center
- Keyword research and keyword planner
- Keyword match types
- Location targeting
- Ad extensions
- Day Parting, Change History
- Segmentation, Auction Insights
- Ad creation ( Text, mobile, banner, app and video ads)
- Conversion tracking setup
- Ad relevancy, CTR and Quality score
- Tips to increase CTR of ads
- Best practices to improve Quality score
- what is google ad express and how to use it.
- Expanding local business using Ad express
- How to setup your first ad express campaign
- A/B testing
- Multivariate Testing
- Display Planner
- Display campaign optimization
- Targeting audience in display Network
- Image ads and Video ads
- Contextual, Placement and topic targeting
- Why use Remarketing Campaign?
- Rebranding to targeted Traffic
- Best practices
- Adwords and analytics account linking
- Adword Reporting in Google Analytics
- Creating Audience and opting them into adwords
- Tracking goal conversions
- Tracking keyword performance
- Brand creation and brand promotion in Facebook
- Create first facebook page for your business
- Event promotion via facebook page
- Ads manager Vs. business manager
- Using power editor effectively
- Using different marketing objectives ( Lead capture, website conversion, etc)
- Creating and optimizing ads, CTR and campaign
- Creating custom Audience
You will not only learn the basics of PPC advertising also get comprehensive and expert insight with this rigorous course. The case studies, and expert insight will help you to get guaranteed results from PPC campaign for any business vertical.Contact Me