Are you determined to build a successful career? Thinking about which computer course after 12th commerce is best for you? If you have some questions then you’re reading the right article. As per the recent survey, 30% of students don’t have an idea for his/ her career. Due to this, they join any graduation but don’t think what course can be good for them.
So many students consider computer courses are the best option for further study to build their career. We all know IT sector has given a great impact and but this revolution was in 2000 and now there other courses that are booming and you might also get interested in.
Let’s know which courses are on the top and how they can be benefited:
Computer Course after 12th Commerce –
1. Digital Marketing –
Digital marketing is a marketing firm that uses through the internet. Now digital marketing is in huge demand compared to before. Digital marketing helps to promote business/ services through digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and their websites to connect with the audiences.
Digital marketing skills are required more ever before. This medium is very flexible for all kind of business that makes it so fascinating. Now digital marketing strategies are in high demand and most of the companies required digital marketers in large numbers.
Here are some general areas that a digital marketing professional will likely touch on during their training or career:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media
- Video/audio production
- Mobile marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Web development
- Business/marketing strategy
Reasons for rewarding Digital Marketing career:
- A Digital marketing professional earns Rs. 15,000 to 4,00,000
- Over 8 lac jobs in Digital marketing are in 2018 and many more coming in upcoming years
- India will cross 600M Smartphone users in 2018
- Digital media spend in India to cross Rs 13,000 Crores in 2018
- Indian E-commerce Industry to cross US$ 50b in 2018
A short-term course in Digital marketing gives you the opportunity to accelerate your career at a high pace. You will have several options to kick-start your career like full-time, part-time and as a freelancer.
2. SEO –
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, it helps to increase the quality and visibility of the website in the Search Engine Result Page. This is an organic method to get rink high.
How SEO can help you to build a lucrative Career?
Initially, Search Engine Optimization was not a career option. SEO experts are in huge demand these days as every company wants to get an online presence. The website is the face of any company and most of the customers visit websites and search relevant content related to their need.
Future of SEO and career opportunity in India
Nowadays, SEO has emerged high paying career opportunity with the huge demand for SEO professionals. This demand can be seen clear due to increase digital awareness, increasing online competition, internet and mobile users in India.
The demand of SEO experts are going to be at a peak in 2019-2020 and this demand will increase in upcoming years. let’s know what career options are in India:
SEO Career in India –
The best part of SEO course is that you have so many options available all time. There are so many clients who always seek part-time SEO experts in India. You can join as a part time or full-time, you also can kick-start your own business.
Here are few career opportunities in SEO to consider:
- Work with established company or startup to manage their SEO
- Join the company as SEO manager, team leader, consultant.
- Opportunity to work as an SEO consultant for more than one company.
- You also can be a freelance SEO professional and take SEO projects online.
- Start offering SEO training online through YouTube or Website or join training academy
- Kick-start your own SEO company
- Organize blogging and earn from advertising and affiliate marketing
Some job profiles and designations in SEO –
- SEO Trainee
- SEO Executive
- SEO Executive
- Analytics Expert
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO Trainer
- Freelance SEO consultant
- SEO Consultant
- SEO Project Manager
- SEO Analyst
- Link Building Expert
- SEO and SEM Specialist
- Adwords Specialist / PPC Expert
3. Tally –
Gone are the days when we used to use a pen and pencil to organize office work now this is a digital era where work gets done in just seconds. Now account can be managed without any hassle. You must be smelling about Tally, isn’t it?
Yes, you’re right. We are talking about Tally. This also has been doing exceptional work to manage data. This is an extraordinary approach to keep the track of accounts in a company. Every company needs to manage their data.
Tally is an ideal accounting software and it keeps all the data safe and secure also track of all types of accounting records like ledgers, vouchers, delivery notes, receipt notes, purchases, sales, credit notes, debit notes and etc.
Career prospects –
If you go for Tally, you can build an enriching career. After successful completion of the program, as a fresher, you can begin your career as:
- Accounts executive
- Junior accountant
- Tally operator
- Accountant trainee
- Data entry operator
- Accounts assistant
4. Web Designing –
This is one of the best course to work as a full-time and as a part-time. If you want to make money online, it has a great chance to work as a freelancer. Web designers use their creative skills and technical abilities to design and build a user-friendly website.
Having good knowledge and understanding is the basics first step towards building a successful career and it can be possible by joining a legitimate institute. As every company needs websites and keep maintain them on regular basis now web designers are also in huge demand and get paid off well.
To deliver appropriate quality, they would need to harness knowledge in the following areas:
- Graphic design
- Interface design
- User experience design
- Search engine optimization
- Authoring using the standardized code and proprietary software
5. DFAM ( Diploma in Financial Accounting & Management) –
Diploma in Financial Accounting & Data Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Tally.
- Tally Vault and Security Controls
- Export, Import and Splitting of Data
- Connectivity & Printing Reports
- Creating Masters in Tally.
- Voucher Entry and Generation of Reports